Commercial Administrator (Part Time) - VR/23128
A newly-created role within a reputable organisation; providing support to a highly-effective and experienced commercial team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and liaising regularly with the Commercial Advisor, you’ll support in the performance of the company’s commercial activities through the administration of commercial obligations under joint venture and third-party agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing invoicing checks and updating the company revenue model.
- Supporting ad-hoc economic and financial analysis to evaluate business options.
- Monitoring performance and ensuring shippers comply with all obligations under existing commercial agreements.
- Administering the process for managing commercial obligations; including decommissioning security provisions, annual capacity bookings, tariff calculations and through-put forecasts.
- Supporting the preparation of material for joint venture, shipper and other third-party external meetings.
- Supporting the negotiation and execution of agreements required by third-parties.
- Collating inputs to support the creation of the annual plan and budget.
- Preparing reports, plans and presentations to support performance delivery of commercial activities.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in commercial/contract administration and analysis within the oil & gas industry; ideally within an operator environment.
You’ll need excellent people and communication skills, as well as good attention to detail and the ability to manage a variable workload. Strong literacy, numeracy and planning skills are essential, as is a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This is a part-time role. The ideal would be three days per week but there is flexibility to discuss a working pattern that best suits your circumstances.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team