Commercial Administrator - VR/24782
We are working with a leading international service provider to the energy industry, who has a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies. They are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their ranks on a permanent basis. Demonstrable experience in a similar role is required.
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders for contingent workers, applying agreed rates and allowances payable.
- Assisting NS checking monthly invoices received from contingent workers for payment.
- Monitoring company Information mailbox and highlight information received from Companies House that requires further action, liaising with Tax Advisor where necessary.
- Responding to emails received into queries mailbox from PAYE personnel.
- Investigating, reconciling and resolving pay queries.
- Inputting into Oracle pay and charge rates for onshore and offshore personnel for payment and client billing.
- Issuing under Team Lead guidance annual contract amendments for recruitment agencies and ensuring the relevant documentation is recorded e.g. insurances, VAT.
Individuals with strong Excel skills and a proven ability to work to deadlines are encouraged to apply. You should have demonstrable experience in a similar role and have experience with POs, accounts payable and a strong commercial acumen.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team