Commercial Analyst (Accounts & Finance) - VR/25678
Permanent opportunity to join global leading service provider as a Commercial Analyst. This role requires a proven record of achievement in a similar commercial focused finance role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and processing intercompany purchase orders, liaising with projects, service providers, tax, finance and FSC.
- Coordinating the emergency project process.
- Daily logging of vessel daily marine reports.
- Preparing and submitting vessel billings.
- Processing vessel deviations.
- Processing project disputes.
- Coordinating the commercial mailbox.
- Assisting with change / improvement initiatives.
- Assisting Senior Analyst with ad-hoc analysis.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team ethic.
- Ability to motivate self.
On offer is the chance to join a team with a strong team spirit in a positive working environment. An excellent overall financial package is on offer.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team