Commercial Analyst - VR/23716
Leading provider to the offshore and renewable energy markets requires a Commercial Analyst for an 11-month fixed term contract based in the Bridge of Don. This is a fantastic position for a candidate experienced in management accounts, variance analysis and contract variations, auditing, budgeting and reporting and interfacing with Business Managers for invoicing, accounts, procurement and tendering.
Reporting to Senior Management, your role will include:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing commercial support on aspects of managing contracts including Management Accounts and supporting variance analysis.
- Providing visibility on Contract Financial Performance.
- Audits and Reviews.
- Supporting execution of contracts related to financial and overall performance.
- Reporting to senior management the ongoing financial performance of each job.
- Reviewing invoices.
- Budgeting / forecasting information collation.
- Assisting in negotiation of contract terms.
- Assisting with financial element of client reports.
Applicants to this role require
- Oil and gas experience within a similar role preferably.
- Experience of working in a commercial focused role.
- Available immediately or short notice ideally.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team