Commercial/Contracts Administrator - VR/23483
Join a leading, international company as a Commercial / Contracts Administrator on a permanent basis
Working in close conjunction with Business Development Managers, you’ll provide support and analysis in tender and proposals preparation, client relationship management, data analysis and collation of market intelligence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capturing and communicating intelligence on market and competitor activities.
- Providing input to territory and account planning.
- Executing tender deliverables within set deadlines (gathering, analysing, assembling information).
- Preparing final tender documentation.
- Reviewing proposed contract / tender documents.
- Assisting with proposal and presentation development.
- Liaising directly with smaller customer accounts, carrying out credit checks.
- Building, maintaining, administering contract database.
- Capturing KPI data and preparing reports.
- Responding to requests for information, both internal and external.
- Preparing presentation material.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a Commercial / Contracts Administration role; with strong knowledge of tender management and contract lifecycle management. You’ll need proven commercial, financial and legal acumen. Experience in oil and gas, aviation or logistics is preferred.
Excellent communication, organisation and administration skills are essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team