Commercial Finance Administrator (3 Months) - VR/22568
Commercial Finance Administrator required on a 3-month basis to join an oil service company. You will provide finance and business support to a small Finance Team, with the bulk of your responsibility centred around month-end activities.
You must be available to start immediately.
Due to the manual nature of many of the processes, advanced Excel skills are required.
Please note that this is currently a remote working role, although you will be afforded the opportunity to go into the office for a couple of days training.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will hold responsibility for the following:
- Assisting with month end accounting – calculating accruals and prepayments, updating month-end spreadsheets, posting and reconciling journals, reviewing draft figures, month-end close out, reconciliation and spread sheet roll forward.
- Reviewing DSO, customer overdues, accrued revenue to improve credit control.
- Helping develop the company’s cost accounting to improve processes.
- Manual spreadsheet support for ongoing development of purchasing model in Sage until go-live date.
- Performing financial analysis, recommending a proposed credit facility amount for all new potential customers to evaluate their financial strength.
- Dealing with all internal stakeholder and audit queries promptly.
- Gathering data for ad-hoc reports.
- Gathering and presenting financial data of key customers and suppliers.
You should be proactive in your work approach and be able to communicate across all levels. Advanced Excel skills are necessary and you should be able to demonstrate comparable past experience.
Please note this job is only open to those who live in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team