Commercial Manager - VR/28058
Join a leading global provider of specialist services and solutions to a diverse range of industries. As Commercial Manager, you’ll support all commercial activity in the UK and Internationally, as well as managing a small Commercial Team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, your duties and responsibilities as Commercial Manager will include:
- Managing the Proposals Team. This will include supporting the preparation of commercial proposals and pricing, as well as the management of the pre-qualification and tendering process.
- Managing and updating client contracts, including terms and conditions review, qualification, and negotiation in line with company contracting principals.
- Managing the current portfolio of client contracts, including amendments, price reviews, performance and general contract administration.
- Drafting and executing contracts.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial with the management and implementation of all standards, processes and systems.
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Procurement Teams with the execution of agreements with key suppliers.
- Reviewing and approving all quotes and sales orders in SAP in line with DOA.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial with management of Agency and Distribution Agreements.
- Supporting diligence exercise on all new prospective Agents and Partners.
This opportunity is well-suited to applicants with significant experience of bid preparation in a high-pressured operational environment, preferably with experience of the oil and gas / energy industry – although other industry experience will also be considered.
A detailed knowledge of contract review and tendering processes is essential. A relevant degree qualification (e.g. Law or QS) would be advantageous.
You should be a self-starter with a collaborative approach. Excellent communication, analytical and IT skills are required.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team