Commercial Support Analyst - VR/28254
Join an organisation on a positive growth trajectory, providing essential services to the global energy sector. This is a full-time, permanent position, with hybrid working available (4 days from the office, 1 from home).
You’ll primarily provide support to the Commercial Department by constructing commercial models for business opportunities and supporting the commercial processes throughout the opportunity cycle. You’ll also work closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure client requirements and operational scope are fully understood.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing commercial models for proposal and tendering activities for conventional business opportunities.
- Supporting the Bid Manager during the compilation of proposals, quotations, and tender response documentation.
- Acting as the focal point for client tender systems (e.g., Ariba, Contiki, Invalua) and uploading information, coordinating enquiries managing proposal requirements.
- Maintaining a register of formal RFI responses, proposals, quotations and/or tender engagements.
- Document control of tenders, proposals submission and similar client interfaces.
- Defining and working to relevant procedures and processes.
- Coordinating the customer relationship management toolkit and the administration of document library for standard proposal responses (Xait Porter and SharePoint).
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills, and knowledge:
- Experience in a similar role involving the administration of tender proposals, as well as pricing and cost estimation.
- Experience of working in the oil and gas industry. A basic knowledge of well construction, abandonment and/or intervention would be beneficial, though not essential.
- A working knowledge of tools such as SEQual, SalesForce, Xait Porter would be preferred.
- Highly efficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team