Commercial Team Coordinator / Marketing Assistant - VR/23606
Commercial Team Coordinator required to join an organisation globally renowned for the services they provide to the energy sector. As well as providing support to the commercial team, the successful candidate will initially hold a dual-role to also provide marketing assistance to cover a period of maternity leave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and compiling tender responses, from receipt of ITT through to submission.
- Ensuring tenders and quotations are delivered to international clients in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Supporting the sales department with issuing quotes, identifying sales opportunities and completing market research.
- Monitoring leads and quotations through to order confirmation or close-out.
- Working with Division Leaders and Business Development to deliver contacts and agreements.
- Generating and standardising contractual documentation, including master service agreements, subcontractors, non-disclosure agreements etc.
- Reviewing and qualifying client contractual terms to best serve the company interests.
- Maintaining the portfolio of company intellectual property.
- Carrying out administrative duties to support sales and operations.
- Assisting with internal and external marketing requirements.
- Acting as a point of contact for organising events and exhibitions, as well as marketing materials.
- Planning, coordinating and advertising webinars and virtual events via Zoom.
- Coordinating website updates and social media content.
- Promoting brand alignment and encouraging consistency across the company.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience a similar role, ideally with a blend of commercial and marketing experience. You’ll need excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team