Communications Advisor – VR/24942
The role of the Commutations Advisor is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for providing all communications support throughout all aspects of the company and liaising with different team members within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in designing and executing corporate communications strategy and plans.
- Ensuring that clear communication is distributed through communication channels.
- Further developing and executing communications plans for social media channels.
- Helping grow and create pride in online presence.
- Maintaining, overseeing, and providing content for the company’s internal intranet site.
- Assisting with preparing annual reports and sustainability reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly Organised individual.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Relevant university degree in communications or experience in a similar role.
- Proactive and highly developed communication, cooperation, and presentation skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team