Communications Coordinator - VR/26451
Based in Westhill, Aberdeenshire, with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis, the appointment of Communications Coordinator is required on a 6 month contract basis. Professional, practical experience in a similar role, with a specific focus on digital / social media communications would be required. More information can be found below, or get in touch for more information.
Are you a recent graduate with a Communications / Marketing degree? This role is looking for a team player, who can support senior colleagues whilst giving a platform to learn and develop within your own career.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop and share relevant internal communications, via various mediums.
- Update and maintain the company intranet.
- Create posters.
- Supporting with virtual and in person events.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Proof reading documents.
Applicants to this role require
- BA degree in Communications, PR or Marketing preferably.
- Professional experience utilising digital and social media platforms.
- Canva, Adobe InDesign and video editing experience would be desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team