Communications Manager - VR/26950
TMM is supporting with the new requirement for a Communications Manager. Previous practical experience, in a similar role, within oil and gas would be essential for this post. This is a full-time, permanent role, based in Aberdeen. Candidates should have external and internal communications and crisis management experience. Content creation and strategic development experience would be beneficial.
It is the purpose of this role to develop and manage the internal and external communications across the business. It is the aim for this role to develop the communications strategy to enhance the brand image to all stakeholders.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all internal and external communications.
- Developing communications strategy and plan to deliver this.
- Reviewing and developing creative materials.
- Dealing with all media enquiries and action appropriately.
- Communicating with stakeholders in line with brand guidelines.
Applicants to this role require:
- Oil and gas industry experience.
- Practical experience utilising social media for external campaigns.
- Practical experience developing and delivering strategic communications plans.
- Crisis management experience.
- Examples of written work.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team