Communications Specialist – VR/25132
Are you an experienced Communications professional, looking for a new permanent opportunity? Get in touch with the team to discuss this new opportunity. Based in Westhill and working with the energy sector there is a chance to join a busy team to assist with the delivery of the corporate communications strategy. For a confidential chat, get in touch with Emma Rutherford on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 327681.
- Delivering annual communications plan for UK sites, as agreed with Senior Manager Communications UK and local site leaders.
- Delivering corporate communications and local business events (including virtual) and campaigns in the UK.
- Crisis communications, PR and social media requests and content.
- Monitoring and measuring communications effectiveness.
- Being a trusted strategic advisor to the UK business.
- Proactively supporting UK business objectives.
- A degree in communications, marketing or business management, or equivalent.
- Communications experience, in a similar role.
- Self-starter accustomed to busy workload, tight deadlines and managing priorities effectively.
- Crisis communications and incident management response experience.
- Internal communications experience, including management of in-person and virtual events.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects.
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
- An attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private healthcare.
- Access to on-site gym and staff restaurant.
- Flexible ways of working.
- Challenging work.
- Strong team spirit.
- A positive working environment.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team