Compensation & Benefits Specialist - VR/24692
TMM is delighted to be partnering with a very forward-thinking Energy Service business in Aberdeen, to support the hiring of a Compensation & Benefits Specialist. Joining a small but globally-focused Reward Team, this brand-new and permanent position will lead regional C&B projects and help to define the company’s global reward strategy. Ideal applicants will have demonstrable and dedicated C&B Advisor/Partner experience, ideally internationally-focused within a similar medium-sized organisation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Leading compensation, benefits and reward activities for the UK and mainland Europe.
- Collaborating with US-based counterparts to drive global strategy and establish/roll-out a range of company-wide projects.
- Cyclical responsibilities include annual salary reviews and surveys, market analysis, benefits review/management, coordinating bonus schemes and LTIP awards.
- Providing input into global job evaluation and job framework projects.
- Ensuring employee remuneration adheres to in-country legislation, including the management of expatriate packages.
- Analysing and improving team processes and practices.
- Working with and coaching Managers to ensure awareness of (and compliance to) company C&B policies.
- Maintaining accurate records of relevant compensation information in relevant databases.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong experience in a similar Reward-focused role.
- Degree-qualified and/or CIPD membership, or equivalent (desirable).
- Working knowledge of relevant (local/international) compensation legislation and principles.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to self-manage and collaborate effectively with remote colleagues.
- Though internationally-focused, much of this role can be fulfilled from Aberdeen with minimal need for overseas travel.
- This full-time role comes with reasonable flexibility regarding start/finish times, without the need to regularly mirror the working hours of your international counterparts.
- Hybrid working is available.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team