Compliance Advisor – VR/24961
Compliance Advisor required on a permanent basis for full cycle oil services organisation. The Compliance Advisor will perform diversified and analytical functions related to company compliance checks. The ideal applicant will have experience in export compliance, international regulatory affairs, law or contract administration.
Duties will include:
- Developing training material and training company personnel in all aspects of company compliance.
- Ensuring the compliance communication program for the organisation is understood and implemented.
- Auditing the compliance database for non-compliance and following up with relevant groups, product lines or locations.
- Updating information on compliance related database and maintain files and records.
- Acting as a liaison between departments (Supply Chain, HR, Internal Audit) on compliance related matters.
- Coordinating compliance programs across multiple locations.
- Providing input to the compliance program and related activities on a continuing basis with a view to improving its effectiveness.
- Assisting with management of the compliance hotline.
- Potentially supervising Compliance Coordinator(s) or administrators.
This role requires:
- Degree in business, law, supply chain or related field.
- 7+ years’ experience in export compliance, international regulatory affairs, law or contract administration.
- Experience in similar role.
TMM Recruitment INDLEG INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team