Contract Specialist - VR/28875
Join a leading international organisation, providing equipment rental and solutions to the global offshore energy sector.
As Contracts Specialist, you’ll be involved in the preparation, review, and negotiation of various company contracts, including purchases, sales, bespoke contracts, and variations throughout the project lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and drafting contractual and commercial terms and conditions in line with company guidelines, principally for the tender/bid phase.
- Assisting in the negotiation of contracts through award and execution and any contract amendments.
- Developing and maintaining adherence to standard contracting and commercial principles across all group activities; liaising closely with department and / or project disciplines.
- Participating in contract reviews and ensuring that specific commercial issues, risks, and opportunities requiring management are understood and communicated.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers to secure positive, constructive, and cost-effective commercial agreements.
- Proactively providing advice and support to project/operational teams on commercial aspects of the contract.
- Identifying where contract amendments may be required to cover contract changes and providing support in their drafting and submission.
- Maintaining and renewing Frame Agreement and MSA, including amendments to terms and pricing.
- Developing and maintaining a robust document control process for all key legal and contract documents.
- Maintaining organised system of physical and digital records of all contracts in company database.
This opportunity is well-suited to applicants with experience in a similar Contracts Specialist role, preferably with knowledge of the legal requirements and contracting principles within Energy industry, Oil & Gas and Offshore Wind.
You should bring a proven track record in contract drafting, review, negotiation closure, as well as the ability to review complex contractual documents including service-level and sales agreements.
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills are essential, as is the ability to persuade, influence and coach.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team