Contracts Advisor - VR/28001
Contracts Advisor required for a 12-18 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave. This organisation is world-leading, highly trusted, innovative, and driven by a passion to lead the way in transforming how the industry plans, manages and executes the movement of critical resources globally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting a range of commercial/contractual agreements.
- Managing commercial/contractual compliance in terms of existing agreements.
- Facilitating and verifying that relevant analysis has been undertaken within the company to evaluate risks relevant to commercial matters.
- Supporting development/projects work and drafting and negotiating of all associated documentation.
- Providing support for general corporate matters as related to the business.
- Maintaining a regular liaison with all areas of the business.
- Responsible for identifying and advising the business on complex contractual issues associated with the implementation of the corporate strategy and the mitigation of identified risks.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience in a similar Contracts Advisor role.
- Relevant degree preferred, but not essential.
- Self-starter, results-driven, problem solver.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload to ensure schedule and budget targets are understood and met.
- Time-management, organisational and presentation skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team