Contracts Advisor - VR/28459
Opportunity for a Contracts Advisor to join a global leader in the supply of critical rentals and services to the oil and gas, infrastructure, power, environmental and renewable energy industries.
In your role as Contracts Advisor, you’ll gain great experience and exposure by working closely with both the Head of Contracts and Head of Legal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing contracts, identifying clauses that may be detrimental to the business and make qualifications as necessary, in line with contracting policies.
- Analysing contracts and T&Cs to highlight risk areas and support the management of these risks.
- Negotiating contracts and T&Cs with customer and supplier counterparts.
- Assisting the Business Development and Project Teams with contractual and commercial matters that may arise when tendering; including tax, insurance and guarantee issues.
- Coordinating the commercial input to contracts admin processes relating to variations, change orders, formal notices, etc.
- Ensuring the formality of the contract is consistently followed.
- Updating contracts registers and monitoring contracts for renewal dates and notification requirements, etc.
- Negotiating ‘ordinary course of business’ NDAs.
- Assisting with the resolution of contractual claims and disputes.
- Assisting Group functions with compliance matters (Finance, HSEQ, Tax, Legal, HR).
- Supporting the Head of Legal and Head of Compliance on legal and compliance issues.
- Providing advice to regional management teams on contractual and commercial issues.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Degree qualification in a Legal/Commercial discipline, with experience in a similar role (preferably in the oil and gas service sector).
Knowledge and exposure to contracts and approach to contracting in service sector.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team across various time zones.
- Focused on results and willing to tackle problems or conflicts which threaten their achievement.
- Ability to encourage, train and support others to meet their objectives.
- Ability to manage own work and prioritise key tasks to ensure schedules are understood and met.
- Experience of maintaining records of contract negotiations/commercial transactions.
- Good time-management and organisational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team