Contracts Specialist - VR/26745
Opportunity for an experienced Contracts Specialist to join a leading provider of fully integrated solutions for operations, maintenance, modification and asset integrity. This is a full-time, permanent position. Hybrid working is available (3 days in office, 2 from home).
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating terms and conditions with customers.
- Negotiating contractual scope and commercial terms with customers.
- Set-up, monitor, evaluate and advise on the contract legal and commercial content, and complement agreements if necessary.
- Analysing the needs and objectives of clients, partners, and internal departments.
- Translating requirements in text proposals to be incorporated into contracts.
- Verifying compliance with company legal guidelines.
- Analysing and controlling possible risks in contracts.
- Proposing acceptable solutions to adjust contracts based on the identified risks.
- Preventing unlimited risks in contracts and vetoing their inclusion.
- Checking contracts for accuracy of data; identifying and implementing any corrections.
- Coordinating with internal departments with respect to changes in contracts and agreements.
- Interfacing with colleagues in Operations, Commercial, Legal and Insurance to balance any contractual issues.
Our client is seeking a candidate with experience in a similar role, with a strong understanding of contracts (scope, commercial models and legal), as well as an understanding of mono-discipline project dynamics.
A relevant degree qualification is preferred, as is an understanding of the Oil & Gas/Energy industry and its stakeholders.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team