Contracts Team Lead - VR/26020
Join an organisation which empowers, trains and equips its employees with the tools to solve challenges and express their creativity. This organisation is a global leader in the energy industry, specialised in subsea and surface technologies, integrated projects, products, and services; with the mission to enhance performance and drive real change in the traditional and new energy industry.
As Contracts Team Lead, your duties and responsibilities will include ensuring the successful delivery of projects through the provision of commercial and contractual support in the delivery of:
- Contract / major purchase order management.
- Variation orders.
- Bonds and guarantees.
- Insurance claims.
- Contractual disputes.
- Risk management.
- Undertaking and ensuring adherence to agreed supplier and performance management processes.
- Assisting the Business Services Director when required.
The ideal candidate will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a commercial environment performing a contractual role.
- Supervisory experience.
- Able to communicate with professional and technical personnel at all levels in the organisation and external personnel too.
- Able to work at a senior level within, and contribute to, a motivated and professional Supply Chain Team.
- Good presentation skills.
In return, our client offers:
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects.
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
- An attractive benefits package, including life insurance and private healthcare.
- Access to on-site gym and staff restaurant.
- Flexible ways of working.
- Challenging work.
- Strong team spirit.
- A positive working environment.
- Opportunities to join Employee Network Resource Groups (ENRGs) in support of Inclusion & Diversity, Wellbeing and the Environment.
- Opportunities to contribute to Environmental, Social Governance (ESG) efforts.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team