Corporate Communications Assistant - VR/22091
Opportunity to join this industry leading organisation in a newly created role. The Corporate Communications Assistant is a varied role which would be well suited to a recent graduate with a few years’ experience in a similar position. This permanent post will be initially based at home, before moving to the City Centre office in the future. Previous experience, as noted below, is essential.
The newly created Corporate Communications Assistant post reports to the Corporate Communications Manager and will be a permanent position.
The role has been created to support the external and internal business communications, promote a positive brand image and control the distribution of company information.
Typical Duties Include:
- Supporting with the development of corporate communication strategies.
- Preparing social media content.
- Sourcing images, videos, animations and draft text.
- Posting and scheduling social media content.
- Reactive social media posting.
- Preparing client reports.
- Analysing digital metrics.
- Media monitoring.
- Managing internal communications.
- Drafting content.
- Press releases.
- Organising events and press conferences.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Candidates require a BSc/BA in PR, Communications or another relevant field. Alongside relevant practical experience. The below points are also required:
- Web design and content production experience.
- Copywriting and editing experience.
- Experience in a similar communications role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, photo and video-editing software.
If you are a confident, hard-working and enthusiastic team player who is keen to work in a proactive and positive environment this is the role for you.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team