Cost Administrator - VR/25394
Following continued growth, we are assisting with the recruitment of a Cost Administrator for a decommissioning specialist.
As a Cost Administrator role will be assisting the Cost Accountants to track and monitor the daily project costs.
This role would suit highly analytical, accurate individuals who work well in a team environment. The role is cross-functional and therefore requires an individual who can build and maintain effective relationships.
Recent Graduates, or those with 1+ years’ experience in a project or cost environment are encouraged to apply.
As a Cost Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reporting is reliable and accurate.
- Coding, reviewing, verifying contractual rates and approve vendor Cost Time Resource (CTR).
- Ensuring timely submission, reconciling and approving vendor invoices.
- Administrating the uplift of client and supplier POs.
- Supporting suppliers with any queries and being the finance focal point for supplier training of the project system.
- Supporting the Cost Accountants to liaise with the Operations function to record accurate daily costs using the project system.
- Supporting the Cost Accountants with preparation and issue of their financial reporting requirements.
- Administering the documentation of procedures and processes for the Project Accounting Team.
- Supporting continuous improvement of internal control and standard operating procedures.
- Performing month end activities in a timely manner.
Individuals should have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise their workload.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team