Cost Analyst - VR/23365
TMM Recruitment is recruiting for a Contract position with prestigious international E&P company for a Cost Analyst. This is a key role within a team and will be a long-term position.
Overview job description
- Providing input to the cost and budget processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting team in continuous cost efficiency improvement across the Asset.
- Analysing costs and forecasts, to provide variance analysis.
- Assisting in the preparation of cost estimates for Budget holders, Management etc.
Budgets & Forecasts:
- Assisting in the preparation of the Budgets and Forecasts.
- Liaising with cost control teams to ensure consistent work scopes and budget scenarios.
- Sox & internal controls.
- Progress invoice approvals.
- Ensure correct coding.
- Run reports.
- Participate in Audits.
Applicants to this role require:
- Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Ideally working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Experience within a similar role - budget preparation, cost control and planning.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team