Cost Analyst - VR/26936
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading E&P organisation with the appointment of a Cost Analyst. This is a core role within the team and will be on a long-term contract basis. Supporting all aspects of the cost cycle, this role will suit individuals with considerable cost and financial planning experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support across the full spectrum of cost management with the primary focus on gross costs.
- Any identified issues in cost management to be highlighted, recorded and actioned where necessary and escalated where appropriate.
- Updating relevant cost forecasts.
- Monitoring commitments and accruals against cost categories and activities to ensure validity of the cost
- Preparing monthly journal entries as required
- Managing functional allocation cycles for any campaigns, allocations etc.
- Solid understanding of key contracts underpinning allocated areas of responsibility
- Working with PREs and Functional Leads to ensure / identify funding availability for new / emergent work, ensuring appropriate reporting of substitution or additional funding requirement
- Supporting the creation and approval process for AFEs to ensure correct approvals are in place prior to work being started
- Supporting cost control programmes
- Other ad-hoc cost related delivery
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team