Cost Analyst - VR/27371
12-month contract position for a Cost Analyst with our E&P client. Within this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the cost cycle, including planning and forecasting. Applicants will have previous experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing activities on an ongoing basis with the Project Team to ensure financial forecasts reflect current view of scheduling and costs.
- Any identified issues in cost management to be highlighted, recorded and escalated where appropriate.
- Monitoring commitments and accruals to ensure validity of the costs.
- Preparing monthly journal entries as required.
- Providing financial support for Wells projects, including Wells projects.
- Manage project structures and costs, including a focus on master data.
- Working with PREs and Functional Leads to ensure / identify funding availability for new / emergent work, ensuring appropriate reporting of substitution or additional funding requirement.
- Supporting the creation and approval process for AFEs to ensure correct approvals are in place prior to work being started and robust cost estimates are presented for approval.
- Supporting cost control programmes.
- Other ad hoc cost related delivery.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team