Cost Controller - VR/26098
12-month contract role to start quickly with large independent E&P company. Seeking applicants with project control experience in the oil and gas industry, ideally working in a similar role.
Initiating, implementing and maintaining cost control systems to ensure that the project is controlled and report effectively. Reporting project, budget and forecast deviations, and prompt application for supplements / changes when required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Establishing AFE structures, cost and cash forecasts and budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in SAP. Coordinating the WBS and object breakdown structure with project Cost Estimator and Planning Engineer.
- Assisting in developing cost control strategy and reporting.
- Working in close cooperation with Contractors to establish routines and reporting that meets the obligations set forth in the contract and company control procedures.
- Controlling Contractor’s invoices in SAP and ensure prompt preparation for payment.
- Preparing and following up annual budgets, forecasts and overall project costs.
- Evaluating and controlling cost impact of any changes or variations.
- Promoting and ensuring use of the Project Management processes in the project.
- Working closely with Project Planner to ensure cost and schedule align.
- Assisting Estimator to ensure preparation of accurate estimates.
What’s in it for me? Hybrid working.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team