Cost Controller - VR/28900
Cost Controller required to join a geodata and survey organisation to cover a period of maternity. You’ll provide financial oversight and analysis for the marine site team in accordance with project specific requirements. This role may suit those coming to the end of an existing contract in search of their next position.
Demonstrable cost experience is essential alongside deep-rooted analytical skills. Ideally, you will hold or be working towards a professional accounting qualification.
Reporting to the Business Controller, you’ll have responsibility for the following:
- Overseeing projects within MSC, with responsibility for providing accurate and timely financial information.
- Supporting budgeting, forecasting and reporting requirements relating to the Service Line.
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of all accounting transactions relating to the Service Line.
- Supporting the Project Management Team to ensure a sound project management and controls environment exists.
- Driving monthly project reporting and project review process, directly liaising with Project Managers.
- Assisting in the preparation and monitoring of CAPEX and Working Capital management.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team