Cost Coordinator – VR/25354
Opportunity for a Cost Coordinator to join a busy projects department for a 6-month assignment. Hybrid working will be available and applicants must have previous SAP experience.
Responsible for the efficient set up and processing of invoices and payment through the full Project Life Cycle in order to ensure that vendors are paid in a timely manner within the constraints of the contracts work is carried out under.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Creating service and material requests in SAP.
- Check all quotes are in line with the applicable contract.
- Check all flatfiles submitted from vendors against contract rates and timesheet / third party backup.
- Process flatfiles in SAP to release SE number for vendor invoicing. Managing swift resolution of all queries.
- Ensuring all rates are in SAP to allow invoices / flatfiles to be processed within their payment terms.
- Processing PO uplifts / variations in a timely manner and issuing to vendors.
- Validating service entries in the cost system’s workflow (SAP).
- Assisting Projects Cost Controllers with cost report analysis, recording and queries.
- Maintaining communication and a positive working relationship with Engineers and other interdepartmental focal points.
- Providing cost system technical assistance to Engineers as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team