Cost Coordinator - VR/27483
Opportunity for a Cost Coordinator to join our International E&P Client on a 12-month contract. Within this role you will be responsible for the set up and processing of invoices and payments, previous SAP experience is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Creating service and material requests in SAP.
- Checking all quotes are in line with the applicable contract.
- Checking all files submitted from vendors against contract rates and timesheet / third party backup.
- Processing files in SAP to release SE number for vendor invoicing. Managing swift resolution of all queries.
- Ensuring all rates are in SAP to allow invoices / files to be processed within their payment terms.
- Processing PO uplifts / variations in a timely manner and issue to vendors.
- Validating service entries in the cost system’s workflow (SAP).
- Checking incoming FI (paper invoices) to confirm invoices’ contract compliance.
- Managing the flow of paper invoices around the department, tracking receipt and returning invoices to accounts payable.
- Assisting Projects Cost Controllers with cost report analysis, recording and queries.
- Maintaining communication and a positive working relationship with Engineers and other interdepartmental focal points.
- Providing cost system technical assistance to Engineers as required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team