Cost Engineer - Finance - VR/28449
Our client based in Montrose are looking for a permanent Cost Engineer - Finance to join their team. This role requires an individual who has previous costing experience, and the position will be office based.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Producing reports from the analysis of cost reports, and forecasts in order to facilitate improved cost control/reduction and support the team in delivering work scopes within budget and cost recover where appropriate.
- Providing the commercial lead with cost reports and value of work done summaries in order to advise on progress against budgets, and also forecasts of cost to completion.
- Providing advice and support to Delivery Managers regarding commercial aspects of managing contracts based on early interrogation of financial and cost data.
- Assisting with identifying and managing contract valuations and variations.
- Assisting in providing visibility on contract financial performance including the preparation of required elements for monthly management accounts.
- Carrying out audits and reviews as necessary, assisting with identifying and implementing potential commercial improvements.
- Ensuring suitable controls are in place in support of financial deliverables.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, processes and procedures related to the management of commercial aspects.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful operation of the company or assigned by Commercial Lead from time to time.
- Interfacing with Business Managers, Invoicing, Accounts, Procurement, Tendering.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team