Cost Estimator - VR/28678
Permanent opportunity for a Cost Estimator to join our client, a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy sector. Responsible for the preparation of cost estimates and reporting, this role will be suited to individuals with previous experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Maintaining and tracking change management throughout the sales and marketing process.
- Supporting the team post tender delivery, to ensure that internal and external feedback is addressed in a concise and accurate manner.
- Evaluating and/or understanding all costing input and incorporate into cost estimates.
- Preparing all relevant commercial and financial documents relevant for management approval meetings.
- Preparing cashflow estimates and completing payment plans and pricing schedules for the work offered with the proposal.
- Assisting Tender Lead while liaising with corporate departments during the preparation of a cost estimate (e.g. Tax, Treasury, Finance etc.).
- Assuring correct hand-over of cost estimate to projects once contract has been signed.
- Assisting in the maintenance of our database for cost estimates.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team