Credit Controller - VR/25232
Credit Controller required for a leading north east plant machine organisation. This will be a busy and fast paced environment.
Individuals should ideally have 2 years’ experience in a similar role and have a proven track record working with a high degree of detail and accuracy.
Your duties will include the following:
- Receiving, documenting and processing receipts daily.
- Contacting customers with overdue account balances.
- Updating records, processes and file systems.
- Opening and processing applications to new customer accounts.
- Administering direct debit collections.
- Working towards meeting all personal and department objectives.
- Supporting for Admin and Accounts.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team