Credit Controller - VR/25902
A leading equipment company is looking for a Credit Control Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This will involve you ensuring collection of any debtors in a timely manner, including liaising internally and externally to resolve any queries. You must also ensure credit control is managed in line with the companies’ credit policy.
The ideal candidate will hold experience in a similar role where they would have transferrable skills.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring debtors are collected in a timely manner across all companies in the group.
- Chasing overdue invoices in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records of all communication with customers.
- Liaising with external customers and internal colleagues to resolve any invoice queries in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to all customer and internal enquiries professionally.
- Providing accurate advice regarding any invoice queries.
- Keeping the query log up to date and liaising with responsible including to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Investigating queries relating to non-payment of invoices and resolving as required.
- Issuing monthly customer statements and reminder letters for approval.
- Preparing files for transfer to debt recovery agencies.
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to Sage, in line with remittances.
- Periodically review customer credit limits and make recommendations.
- Creating new customer accounts following credit checks.
- Keeping staff updated on new credit management practices.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and suggest actions to avert indebtedness.
- Preparing reports weekly for the group and directors.
- Liaising with team members regarding the weekly cash receipt forecasts.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Any other ad hoc tasks if and when required by management.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team