Credit Controller - VR/25963
Located to the North of Aberdeen we are supporting an agricultural organisation with a permanent Credit Controller position. Within this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the sales ledger and preparation of weekly reports. As well as, supporting the wider Finance Team with any other duties. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous for this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the debtors’ ledger of the auction division including both agricultural and machinery sales.
- Chasing overdue invoices with customers whilst ensuring payments are allocated correctly and efficiently.
- Resolving any queries in a timely manner, liaising with auctioneers and senior management to ensure this.
- Completing reporting of the weekly auctions for senior management and monthly board meetings.
- Issuing weekly debtor reports to the sales team and management.
- Managing new accounts and the process of setting these up – trading history, references and credit checks.
- General sales and purchase ledger processing.
- Producing various analysis reports.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as working as a team.
- Good organisation skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
- Knowledge of the farming industry (advantageous).
- Experience of working in a similar role (advantageous).
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team