Crewing Coordinator - VR/28937
Join a leading energy service company with their requirement for a Crewing Coordinator. The successful applicant will provide the day-to-day service delivery of planning and execution of all personnel logistics operations for their assigned vessels.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manning assigned vessels with qualified, certificated and medically fit offshore workers in accordance with national, international and company specific requirements.
- Ensuring that offshore personnel are provided for vessels / projects in a timely manner by closely liaising with the external travel company, selecting the best option of travel and are in possession of the correct documentation, visas, work permits etc.
- Ensuring that personnel being mobilised or demobilised are supplied with valid travel information in good time prior to travelling.
- Liaising with onshore and offshore vessel management to plan and agree personnel movements and crew changes and engage them where changes of core crew personnel are planned to their specific worksite.
- Raising call offs, hire forms and certification check forms for personnel as required.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for operational issues for the management and personnel associated with the assigned vessel(s), efficiently responding to queries from offshore staff in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Kick off Documents and Vessel Activity Briefs are kept updated.
Applicants to this role require
- Understanding of the offshore energy sector including the processes required to mobilise and travel personnel to international offshore worksites.
- Working knowledge of the competencies/training required for offshore roles.
- Adaptable and pro-active.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate and proficient in your use of Microsoft Office.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Career development – access to learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible working – hybrid available.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave / adoption leave.
- A fantastic benefits package – generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, discounted health and wellbeing packages, electric car salary sacrifice scheme and more.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team