Crewing Lead - VR/23936
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading energy service business with a requirement for a Crewing Lead. This permanent role is Aberdeen-based and best suited to a positive, proactive individual with experience in a similarly-senior Crewing or Personnel Logistics role within the Energy sector.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working within the Asset stream providing a focal point for all crewing matters.
- Attending project meetings and overseeing the coordination of POs.
- Day to day supervision of allocated coordinators, providing support where required to ensure all crew changes are arranged in good time.
- Monitoring the Asset Corporate Schedule and highlighting any changes to Resource Planners and the Visa Department.
- Collating all crew requirements for assigned assets working closely with the Resource Planners and providing details of job scope, local content etc..
- Monitoring crewing schedules in the onboard tracker, ensuring manning levels are maintained and any vacancies are highlighted to the Resources Planner in good time.
- Conducting regular checks on vessel coding and billing packages to avoid any disputes providing explanation on variances to Finance.
- Monitoring vessel compliance in line with company matrix.
- Responsible for KPI reporting for assigned asset stream, ensuring all targets are met and maintained.
- Undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the role.
Applicants to this role require
- Personnel logistics and crewing experience.
- Energy industry knowledge.
- Good understanding of offshore training and legislative requirements.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects.
- A chance to work within a diverse and international team.
- Opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
- Flexible ways of working.
- Challenging work.
- Strong team spirit.
- A positive working environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team