Customs Assistant – VR/24362
A leading Freight Forwarder is looking to take on a Customs Assistant on a permanent basis, based in Dyce. To be successful in your role, you’ll need to be comfortable completing customs entries, tracking courier imports / exports and liaising with clients and customers regarding their order status.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out customs entries and making any essential adjustments.
- Tracking courier imports and exports.
- Dealing with client’s customs requests, queries and requirements.
- Monitoring active jobs from beginning to end of the process.
- Ensuring accurate billing and the precise maintenance of important documentation.
- Adhering to job delivery requirements when undertaking certain projects and tasks.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in Freight Forwarding and ideally have customs import / export knowledge. Candidates should also have strong communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team