Customs Compliance Administrator - VR/23584
Requirement for a Customs Compliance Administrator to join a reputable organisation, specialised in providing equipment, technology and expertise to the oil and gas industry.
As Customs Compliance Administrator, you’ll support the company’s UK business units with Inward Processing Authorisations in place to ensure that all elements of the authorisation are managed correctly and in accordance with HMRC guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing current Inward Processing Authorisations.
- Tracking imports / exports on spreadsheets and duty management system.
- Managing throughput period of IP equipment.
- Preparing quarterly bills of discharge to HMRC.
- Managing third-party approved vendors.
- Supporting in customs audits.
- Managing customs clearance for equipment being imported/exported.
- Record keeping in line with HMRC guidance.
- Knowledge of commodity codes.
Applicants to this position should have extensive experience in imports / exports and strong knowledge of customs practices and procedures. You’ll need to be computer literate, ideally with a working knowledge of using ERP systems and a duty management system.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team