Customs Entry Specialist - VR/28524
A part time Customs Entry Specialist for a freight forwarding company based in Westhill is required on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess a proficiency in classification skills as well as an ability to successfully interact with importers and manage post entry work.
As Customs Entry Specialist, you will be required to process and prepare entries, review detail, and verify compliance data related calculations, and duty policies. The role is also responsible for ensuring the submission of information pertaining to cargo to CBP before it is brought into the U.S.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing customs clearance confirming all necessary data and documents are available.
- Investigating, resolving, and communicating operational or entry issues.
- Reviewing fundamental components related to client requirements that include accounting, credit, customs bond, audit instructions and billing.
- Reviewing entry details and verifying compliance.
- Entering all billing charges into system.
- Participating in ISO audits and documentation updates.
Applicants to this role require:
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel, and financial systems such as Cognos, SAP is preferred.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Customs entry experience required.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team