Data Processor - VR/26644
TMM Recruitment are supporting a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry to find a Data Processor on a permanent basis. This role will support remote operations for global projects to control associated data quality. The successful candidate will have excellent computing skills in standard office applications, a degree in a surveying or geoscience subject and will be proficient in GIS skills.
Who are we looking for?
Our client have a great opportunity for a Data Processor to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will assist with all data processing activities to support the companies Survey and Inspection activities. The role will support Remote Operations for global projects to control associated data quality, processing and charting of data, production of final reports and deliverables.
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Processing hydrographic survey and inspection data.
- Video reviewing and eventing.
- Creating charts and drawings, data visualisation and interpretation.
- Implementing GIS Technology associated with map production
- Reviewing, quantifying, and reporting on standards of survey data processed offshore.
- Assisting with Data Governance processes related to Survey data.
- Overseeing and executing Managed File Transfer systems to maintain delivery of raw data.
- Preparing documentation such as procedures, guidelines, and manuals.
- Assisting with Processing of INS derived data.
- Assisting with Processing of Dimensioning Control data.
- Maintaining and developing experience in Survey software and Survey techniques.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in a surveying or geoscience subject (desirable).
- Masters in GIS (desirable).
- Educated to Higher level or equivalent.
- Qualifications in earth science, geography, mathematics (desirable).
- Excellent computing skills in standard office applications and software packages.
- Proficient CAD and GIS skills.
- Knowledge of survey sensor calibrations.
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of specialised survey software products.
- Good knowledge of survey data processing philosophies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of automated processing techniques, Machine Vision and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and hosting services.
What’s in it for you?
- Career Development – As well as being able to offer a wide variety of projects to work on we have a dedicated personal development scheme and are committed to developing our people to allow them to progress their career through the organisation.
- A Sustainable Future – As the energy sector continues to evolve, our client are playing a proactive role in developing emerging energy markets. These markets include: decarbonising offshore oil and gas, floating wind, carbon capture and storage, hydrogen and decarbonising our own operations.
- Flexible working – We offer a flexible working environment with hybrid working options available.
- Benefits - We pride ourselves in offering you and your loved ones a wide range of world-class core and flexible benefits, which focus on supporting you and your family’s financial, emotional and physical wellbeing.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team