Delivery Focal Point - VR/25932
Currently recruiting for an experienced Delivery Focal Point on a permanent staff basis for a leading engineering and maintenance provider based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen.
The Delivery Focal Point will act as the key interface between the client and the Project team for the delivery of all client-related activities. This role will also be integral to the development and maintenance of contract-digitalised solutions.
The Delivery Focal Point will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Communicating team goals and promote high standards of workmanship.
- Attending project kick-off meetings, and provide support where necessary.
- Presenting monthly / quarterly presentations to the client.
- Coordinating operations from the engineering phase through to the delivery phase.
- Reviewing / approving CTRs when required, as well as weekly time writing.
- Monitoring all project budgets and report accordingly.
- Supporting discussions with the client where any variations to a PO may be required.
- Supporting the Project Manager in populating a robust contract forecast.
- Identifying and reacting to shortfalls in client delivery.
- Ensuring compliance with company and legislative requirements at all times.
- Promoting safe working practices and safety awareness through the implementation of the HSEQ plan, safety campaigns and safety meetings.
- Liaising with HR Team to assist in recruitment, induction and deployment of personnel.
- Ensuring that all staff / operatives appraisals are conducted in accordance with company requirements.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar Delivery Focal Point role, within the oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Previous experience with Fabric Maintenance operations is essential.
- Previous experience with Access Solutions is essential.
- Previous experience of running large contracts / projects, in a leading capacity, is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to have experience of creating and carrying out presentations.
- Experience of working with digital solutions would be preferred.
- Experience with inspection operations would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to possess sound technical knowledge of the Company’s core disciplines: coatings, scaffolding, insulation and fire protection.
- Planning experience with MS Project or Primavera would be preferred.
TMM Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team