Digital Advisory Manager – Accounting Practice - VR/23457
Opportunity for a systems savvy Accountant to join a leading Scottish accounting practice as a Digital Advisory Manager. The firm are at the forefront of new technologies and this is an exciting opportunity where you can play a key part in shaping the future of the firm.
This provides an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Scotland-wide team of award-winning Digital Solutions specialists, supporting clients in their digital journey. You will be one of the first contacts a new client will have in the on boarding process and will work on an ongoing basis with external clients and internal stakeholders in future proofing the digital strategy.
Duties will include:
- Identifying internal and external digital solutions aligned to the digitisation of the client base and Making Tax Digital (MTD).
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to ensure any solution is aligned to the firm’s strategy
- Providing a scalable rollout of a process, app, training initiative or client education communication to maximise buy-in and impact.
- Ensuring any service delivery is in accordance with the firm’s risk and control procedures.
- Providing on-going technical support to staff and clients on complex Xero and other cloud accounting related matters.
- Ensuring support is delivered in a timely manner.
- Developing the next cohort of digital experts within the firm.
- Experience of leading digital transformation projects on cloud-based platforms and able to streamline accounting processes, suggesting solutions to improve the efficiency of clients accounting functions.
- Experience in digitising a client base in a scalable and repeatable way, which meets Making Tax Digital requirements.
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels within the firm.
- Effective team working skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively.
- Excellent client service skills and be personable and confident working with clients.
- Strong experience in cloud-based software, specifically Xero and the App Ecosystem, is desirable.
- Experience in Sage products, QuickBooks and other accounting software would be advantageous.
- Good technical knowledge, covering management information (KPIs, real time analysis, etc).
- IT literate, good knowledge of Microsoft office and other related products (Power BI, etc) would be advantageous.
- Have relevant qualification (CA, ACCA, CIMA, etc) or be qualified by experience.
You will have full support and the opportunity to further develop your skills as well as the ability to work autonomously and creatively contributing towards team goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to join a highly established firm with a clear career progression path offered.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team