Digital Communications & Events Manager - VR/22749
This leading oil service company are looking to add a Digital Communications and Events Manager to their team for a 12 month, fixed-term contract basis. Based in the Dyce office this role will be supporting in a small team of x7 and responsible for executing digital events and supporting with digital marketing campaigns. Oil and gas industry experience and 5 years’ experience within global events would be essential.
This is a varied role where the successful incumbent really has a chance to have a creative input and shape the organisations future events.
You will be accountable for:
- Managing the end to end process for each event.
- Creating, planning, budgeting and executing global events – including digital marketing events, forums, tradeshows and customer events.
- Supporting with digital marketing campaigns.
This role requires a creative individual who is able to create refreshing and inspiring content for digital and physical in person events.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and delivering the technical requirements for all events including online and physical tradeshows, exhibitions and customer events.
- Creating detailed project plans that include strategy for the event, desired outcomes as well as all logistics from invitee lists to run of show.
- Creating digital programme of multi-media assets including production of live webinars, as well as pre-recorded events.
- Analytics reporting and insights to improve campaign performance and audience targeting using Google Analytics, email and CRM data.
- Delivering marketing campaigns with the wider team via web, social media, video and email
- Working with Presenters to develop presentation recordings for digital events.
- Reviewing slide decks for branding standards and storytelling for presenters at events.
- Acting as a guide to monitor for technical and production staff, oversight, scheduling, and planning of all technical and production requirements, including audiovisual (AV) lighting and sound, staging, and video production.
- Developing cost estimates and scopes of work; execute and manage the full production schedule, including preproduction and rehearsals of all events.
- Representing at industry tradeshows and events and support sales staff.
Qualification / Requirements:
- A passion for events with a deep understanding of how event engagement supports business objectives.
- A creative approach and ability to constantly innovate.
- Understanding of the principles of Digital Marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional relationship management experience.
- Highly flexible and collaborative.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within international events planning.
- Experience within oil and gas industry events.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team