Digital Marketing Assistant - VR/25568
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a well-established energy industry for a Digital Marketing Assistant, this is a full-time permanent position and key responsibilities include; managing the company’s online presence via social media and other platforms internally, keeping up with industry trends and topics through networking, analysis of marketing strategies and supporting management in growth of company branding. Previous experience in a similar setting would be advantageous.
The role of the Digital Marketing Assistant is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for maintaining high standards and assisting with company brand, image and reputation on a daily basis.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting in the development and maintenance of the company website ensuring content is fresh and relevant.
- Assisting in the management and organisation of the company’s social media accounts.
- Sourcing and creating a range of engaging and business-related social media content.
- Following latest industry trends and topics through research and networking.
- Using calendars / scheduling tools to plan and effectively organising and implementing social media campaigns.
- Analytic reports on marketing campaigns
- Providing general administrative and co-ordination support to the Marketing Team.
- Supporting the Marketing Department with traditional marketing activities e.g. campaigns, conferences, hosting company visits.
Skills & Qualifications
- A qualification in Marketing would be desirable.
- Experience in Wordpress (most critical), Cookiebot, Hubspot and Adobe inDesign.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly organised individual.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team