Digital Technology Partner - VR/25923
Leading exploration and production company are looking Digital Technology Partner to be based in their Aberdeen headquarters on a permanent basis. The Digital Technology Partner (DTP) is a strategic business partner role, accountable for delivering process improvements through data and technology to produce high value outcomes aligned with business strategy.
As a leading North Sea operator, with production and development activities exclusively on the UK continental shelf the company’s goal is to deliver sustainable growth underpinned by operational excellence and financial discipline. The DTP will work with business leaders to improve business functions / value streams, with data and technology solutions. They will be responsible for defining programmes, the sequence and scope of projects, establishing the business case and defining the business change activities that are needed to realise goals and ensure value optimisation. As DTP you will contribute to improvement in business performance and provide the interface between asset and functional expertise to internal and external digital and IT experts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing a network of cross functional stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, developing relationships to build rapport and trust.
- Leading business stakeholder engagements to inform, influence, and challenge existing processes and articulate how technology solutions will deliver improved performance.
- Being the interface between the Asset and Functional Teams with the Technology and Innovation Team to stimulate, surface and shape business demand.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, to ensure the Technology and Innovation Team and external IT partners, delivering quality solutions, on time and within budget.
- Co-creating and driving the technology plan for the lines of business or value streams you are responsible for. Operating as the business partner shaping how the business vision is realised from data and technology solutions.
- Partnering with enterprise architecture to develop and maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
- Partnering with IT operations to ensure a sustainable support model is in place.
- Focusing on business value rather than technical solutions to develop ideas using digital awareness, risk assessment, business capability and continuity requirements.
- Maintaining broad understanding of the latest technologies, within a variety of different industries, and how they could be applied within the organisation.
- Being able to manage your workload to ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This includes managing escalation and avoiding risk.
- Performing accurate budgeting and forecasting across projects and / or programs for your business unit or value stream.
- Ensuring business value realisation and optimisation, from value plans through consultancy, business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Being aware of new and emerging technologies, services, and concept and be able to assimilate new products / technologies rapidly to enthusiastically embrace new ideas.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a similar role, you will have a proven track record in business analysis / project management with experience of leading organisational change management.
- Experience of working with and delivering solutions for ERP Systems such as SAP, Sun Systems, Maximo, Oracle eBusiness or Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrable experience working with data and BI solutions to deliver data driven insights and transformative change.
- Demonstrable evidence of running successful improvement programs which leverage the latest technologies including change management aspects.
- Deep Knowledge of business processes, data and IT systems utilised within an industrial and corporate environment.
- Knowledgeable with regards to the technical, commercial and risk factors of cloud, mobility, IoT and other digital technologies.
- Demonstrable success of effectively managing multi-year programmes of work.
- Proven track record in negotiation, communication, and engagement up to CxO level.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team