Document Controller / Project Administrator
Prior to COVID-19 Office Support experienced a rise in Document Controller and Project Administrator vacancies. The roles were across various sectors and locations in and around Aberdeen City and Shire and for varying durations. We anticipate these will be re-advertised when projects resume.
Candidates available immediately for short term contracts and those searching for their next permanent or long term contract role.
Typical Duties Include:
- Focal point for all Document Control queries.
- Utilising SharePoint, or other relevant systems.
- Formatting and updating documents to relevant specification.
- Creating and editing documents.
- Uploading and publishing documents.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reports.
- Tracking day to day operational project activity.
- Managing internal / external meeting requirements, such as preparing materials.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required.
If you are already registered and would like to have a catch up about the current market and your individual circumstances or if you are interested in registering for these types of roles, as they become available, please get in touch with Emma Hunter on email@example.com or 01224 327 681 for a confidential chat.
Be among the first to learn about new job vacancies by registering for our Job Alert Service.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team