Document Controller - VR/25172
TMM Recruitment is supporting an organisation working within the energy sector, located in Dyce. The requirement for the Document Controller is a full-time, permanent role which is responsible for maintaining the numbering, sorting and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by the business and clients. Experience in a similar field is advantageous
The role of the Document Controller is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for maintaining high standards of project documents. Ensuring that accurate information is distributed throughout an organisation, on time, to the people who need it. 3 years in a similar position is required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the processes around documentation within the organisation.
- Maintaining confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- Liaising with project team members to ensure documents meet requirements.
- Issuing authorised documents, MDL / SDL / VDL etc. in accordance with company procedure.
- Filing documents in physical and digital records and ensuring appropriate storage.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking creative with good communication skills.
- Highly organised.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team