Document Controller - VR/26750
TMM is currently supporting several clients with various Document Controller roles. Duration ranges from 3-12 months and locations are based throughout Aberdeen City and Shire. Hybrid working is available for all roles. Salaries are varied and previous practical experience within Document Control would be essential. Candidates should be available to start a new position at short notice.
Typical duties include:
- Maintaining a comprehensive document control system.
- Ensuring all documentation and drawings are up to date.
- Archiving documentation.
- Producing master documents.
- Generating reports.
- Circulating documentation.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Energy sector experience.
- ProArc experience.
- Technical Document Control experience.
- Good administration skills.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team