Drilling Accountant - VR/23941
Drilling Accountant contract opportunity for 12 months to start as soon as possible. Experience in a similar role in the E&P sector with strong understanding of drilling operations is required.
Overview job description
Work closely with Drilling, JV & Commercial, Subsurface, Project & Engineering Departments and other internal finance functions responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, tracking and control of all costs for operated wells.
Applicants to this role require
- Relevant accountancy qualification.
- Experience in a similar financial position in the E&P sector with strong understanding of drilling operations.
- A solid grasp of all financial topics, in particular cost controlling.
- An ability to analyse, summarise and comply with tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of / familiarity with relevant governance, SOAPs and JV processes.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team