Drilling Accountant - VR/25405
Drilling Accountant required for an acquisitive and leading E&P organisation who are going through a period of impressive growth.
A working knowledge of SAP would be highly advantageous. Individuals must have a strong technical knowledge of E&P accounting and SOAP’s.
The Drilling Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Directing and controlling accounting activities related to the drilling and completion activities for the Operated Assets.
- Tracking actual expenditure and allocating costs as required, working closely with the Wells Department and other areas of the Business to ensure expenditure is accounted for correctly.
- Capex & Opex costs; completion of well reconciliations; monthly reforecasting and reporting.
- Commitment reporting and analytical review / challenge (actuals and VoWD). Ensuring invoices are processed using the correct cost coding.
- Preparation of required paperwork for WBS creation in SAP ensuring correct accounting treatment.
- Playing an integral role in any Partner led JV and Statutory Audit reviews
- Assisting in the development of the General Accounting Function covering multiple assets – streamlining and standardising procedures wherever appropriate and engaging with other Accountants for knowledge sharing, cover and backup.
- Maintaining account reconciliations and ensuring compliance with SOX requirements, manging the conclusion any outstanding issues.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team